Is your copyright infringed by others?
GayCharge can suspend or terminate the GayCharge account of any webmaster or merchant that infringes the rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide GayCharge the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the site;
- Your full name, address, country, phone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please send such a note to:
Verotel Merchant Services B.V.
Risk Management Department
1013 AP Amsterdam
Fax: +31 20 531 57 21